With Thanksgiving right around the corner, I thought it would be fitting to list some “Gratitude- Grams”. I have so much to be thankful for, here are a few I would like to share:
· November 11th, is Veterans’ Day. Thank you for those who have served and who might be serving now. We appreciate you today, and every day!
· Thank you, for sharing your amazing children with us. We appreciate your time during conference week to meet with your children’s teachers to discuss their progress. East Valley School District is committed to fostering a safe learning environment where children are challenged with rigorous lessons. Please fill out the parent/student survey at https://forms.gle/xFJBNvApSLUm4XGp6
· Our staff is second to none! The commitment to children is evident every day in classrooms, buses, hallways, playgrounds, offices and cafeterias. We have the best job working around the best students!
· Thank you to our PTO and many volunteers. They are the quiet heroes around the building. So far, this year has been our Trunk-or-Treat, and Book Fair. Our Mother-Son Dance is Nov. 15th. These events would not be possible without their time and dedication. If you are interested in helping PTO or volunteering please contact our school office 573-7600.
· Finally, I would like to acknowledge our dedicated East Valley School Board, Superintendent John Schieche and Assistant Superintendent Russ Hill. Their vision and commitment to students is unwavering.
If you have questions, please do not hesitate to call. I can be reached at 573-7620.