- Have you noticed changes in your child or teen since the pandemic that concern you?
- Do you have a sense that your child may be suffering from anxiety or depression?
- Is your child being more secretive and not sharing what is happening in his or her life?
- Does he seem lost in technology, but not quite able to connect with family and friends?
- If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, this class is for you!
Malissa Durbin is a Licensed Mental Health Counselor and business owner of Wellness Counseling and Evaluations. Her professional group practice focuses on helping children, teens and adults thrive in their mental wellness through counseling and appropriate evaluations. In addition to her time in private practice, she also spent 14 years as a School Psychologist within the West Valley School District and served as adjunct faculty at Central Washington University. Malissa is a firm believer that empowering parents through knowledge is a critical way to improve children’s mental health and overall quality of life.